Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Monday 11/26/18

Meghan almost slept all night so that was good. Labs again today and all stable. Her white blood cell count went to 17.1 so that is moving in the right direction. Meghan was resting for most of the day. We took all the kids to get pictures with Santa. Hunter & Kennedy were not fans, Teagan didn’t mind him at all. 😊 They redid Meghan’s vac on the dressing on her abdomen tonight. Today’s good news is Meghan will be finally leaving the ICU. She will still be in this hospital but moved to an immediate care floor. After 82 days of the horrible ups & downs please keep praying we keep moving in this right direction. ❤️🙏🏼

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather I'm a friend of your mom from high school, Nancy. I'm also a labor and delivery nurse.I have been praying for Meghan since I heard what was going on. She is such a strong woman! And I am So Happy to hear all the good things that are happening right now. I just wanted to thank you for keeping this journal / blog, you are doing an amazing job in keeping us informed, and I'm impressed with your medical understanding (I realize you would rather not know all this stuff)
    It's not easy to do this consistently, and we all appreciate the updates and information you've been giving. Thank you again and keeping Meghan in my prayers! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news! Thank you for your constant updates. What an incredible sister you are. Thinking about you all❤️

    ReplyDelete