Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday 3/19/19

Meghan has been resting all day. Labs have stopped. They have stopped all medication, she is not on any antibiotics or anti fungal anymore. Meghan has been put on a morphine drip to keep her comfortable. This is not ending the way we have all hoped for, our hearts are breaking. The doctors are telling us it may only be a few days until Meghan passes 😢 Thank you so much for all thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time, there are just no words💔.

11 comments:

  1. There are no words❤️����

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking. She was doing so good too. I just can't believe it. Sending prayers and hugs to everyone.
    💔💔💔💔

    ReplyDelete
  3. no words - hugs to the family :( - praying Meghan is not in any pain - she sure fought a good fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am HEARBROKEN!😔Love to the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been watching these posts each and every day. She was making such good progress. I can’t believe what I’m reading today. My heart goes out to everyone close to Meghan. Will be praying for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check mens winter jackets polo shirts kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete